From light aqua tones and whites for a contemporary pool, to the deep ocean blues of a traditional pool or greens for a tropical pool, our extensive range of swimming pool tiles has something to suit all budgets and styles.
Swimming Pool Tiles
The right choice of tile colours for your swimming pool can become the ultimate feature for your backyard.
Swimming Pool Tiles
Choosing the right swimming pool tiles
Whether you’re installing a new pool or your existing pool needs a welcomed makeover, choosing the right swimming pool tiles for your pool area can be challenging. There’s a number of things to consider and the tiles surrounding your pool are just as important as the internal body of the pool.
What colour scheme and type of tile do you go for, what size tile do you choose, what tile works with the shape of the pool, are they easy to clean, durable and does it all fit within your budget? Let’s break it down.
If you’re on a strict budget, a traditional ceramic or porcelain tile is the preferred swimming pool tile choice for many pool owners. If you’re happy to splurge a little more, then glass pool tiles are a great way to really bring your pool to life. Glass tiles have the ability shimmer in different light conditions, or as water flows over them. They’re also extremely durable and less likely to wear out, fade or discolour.
Areas of your swimming pool you should consider tiling include:
- Walls and floors – keep it simple with a single tile design or make a statement with decorative mosaic tiles.
- Waterline tile – these are the tiles placed under the edge of your pool to mark the ideal water level and allow for ease of cleaning.
- Pool deck – consider anti slip tiles for the area surrounding your pool, especially if you have young children.
- Coping – much like a picture frame, coping is the border of a pool which separates the pool structure from the pool decking.
- Steps – depending on your pool structure underwater step treads help define the sections of the pool and create a safer environment.